Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Skull Appreciation Day, Mail Art appreciation.


The exhibit runs until the beginning of July. There's a closing exhibit party on 8 July 2011. I'll take photos and post them shortly afterwards.  It's been an exciting experience which we hope to repeat next year. We had 49 artists submit over 55 + pieces of work, from 18 different countries. The response by artists and by the public was wonderful. I have to confess one omission, I somehow skipped a scan of the work of Claudio Gavino from Milan, Italy. I can't image how I did that, but a his work is on view and much appreciated. Sono così spiacente, Claudio.  See you in a few weeks with more venue views. Thank you one and all. Grazie, Merci, Gracias, Вы, Σας ευχαριστούμε,Danke, ありがとう, Dank u,

No comments:

Post a Comment